Rubba Duckie Rubba Duckie

awww..

lol, its cute. But it does get abit boring after a while.

Moon Chav's. Moon Chav's.

awsome

i agree with that song! send all chavs to the moon!
awsome, most of the video was ok like the spaceship and moon but the let down is the people.....brilliant keep em commin

Metal Gear Fiesta 2 Metal Gear Fiesta 2

YEAH

MOST EXELENT!(guitar)

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

ok..

this is a great movie but WTF you gave germans grey american helmets and the americans green german helmets! All in all a great movie i love the style the graphics the animation and i love any thing to do with ww2.. keep this stuff comin!.....PLZ!

Apple Tree Apple Tree

awwwwww

its so cute! and sweet i want you to make loads of these!

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

wow

.........i think there should be an epilectik warning on that! lol ^_^

Stickman Bus Stop Stickman Bus Stop

what!

Rofl how random can you get im lovin ever bit! make more!make more!

dhedarkhcustard responds:

I feel like making more some day but i don't think they will all get past blammers :P

Jim Jim and the monster Jim Jim and the monster

weird

weird weird weird weird weird..................

Superomid121 responds:

Skittlez N' Shitz Skittlez N' Shitz

HE HE U FARTED

AH HA AH HA AH HA ARNOLD SCHWARTZINEGA LAUGH!!!!!!!

Stick War(No better name) Stick War(No better name)

OMG

GOD i've been waiting for years to see a movie like this and now (Halalowya) he answered me, but he sent that request to his best buddy Harakirie I get on my hands and knees and prasie you but dude i got a few (Q)s for u Q1: HOW DO U MOVE GUY BECAUSE THEY LIKE STICK TO THE GROUND AND BACK GROUND!? Q2: HOW DID PHIL DO SUCH A GOOD PANZER 4 TANK!?

Blocko responds:

Thank you man. Answer to question 1:
Make layers and symbols. I used ta make everything on one layer, until I learned the layer using. Not hard.
Answer to Quiestion number 2: I don't really know. He has said he makes the weapons and vehicles from real pics. I'd do it this way: Layer one, put a pic of a(For example:) a 50. Caliber Barret M82, and turn it a little (can't remebber the right word) obscure, so put alpha to 50%, then layer 2, on the layer 1, and start drawing the lines, and finish it up with a coloring. I'd do it that way. Now thank you for your review.